GUT VITALITY – Advanced Gastrointestinal Support
Gut Vitality contains a curated selection of Vegan vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts, nutrients and a probiotic – saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii). These premium ingredients have been specifically selected by our team of scientists to soothe your gastrointestinal tract mucous membranes, support your body’s mucous membrane health and support your general health and wellbeing.
The unique formulation also works to:
• Assist with protein synthesis in your body.
• Soothe irritated tissues.
• Help calcium absorption by the inclusion of Vitamin D3.
• Support bone health, and both immune and nervous system function.
Aloe vera extract and glutamine to nourish and soothe
These two power nutrients help to soothe the irritated tissues of your digestive tract, while supporting your immune system functioning.
Bio-enhanced curcumin as an antioxidant
Helping to reduce free radical damage, Gut Vitality is formulated with a bio-enhanced curcumin, which absorbs up to 40 times more efficiently than standard turmeric extracts.
Each vegan capsule contains:
|(as Glucosamine Hydrochloride)||(100mg)|
|(as Oligosaccharide Gamma-Cyclodextrin Complex)||(21.50mg)|
|(as chelated Zinc Citrate Dihydrate)||(24.92mg)|
|Vitamin A||304mcg RE|
|(as Retinol Palmitate)||(556mcg)|
|Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Boulardii)||1bn CFU|
|(Equivalent fresh inner leaf juice)||(6,000mg)|
- Vegan capsules.
- NO ADDED gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, milk, eggs, nuts, shellfish, magnesium stearate, artificial colours and flavours. Non-GMO.
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Soothes gastrointestinal tract mucous membranes
- Supports the body’s mucous membrane health
- Contains a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues
- Supports immune system health and function
- Supports nerve conduction and nervous system function
- Supports bone strength, mineralisation and health
- Contains Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Supports muscle function and healthy neuromuscular function
- Contains antioxidants reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Helps reduce free radical damage to the body’s cells
- Assists protein synthesis in the body
- Supports absorption of dietary nutrients
- Supports nutrient levels in the body
- Helps prevent dietary nutrient deficiency when sun exposure is inadequate
- Helps prevent dietary nutrient deficiency in elderly individuals
- Helps prevent dietary nutrient deficiency
- Assists in metabolism of nutrients
For adults only. Take 1 capsule twice daily with water before or with a meal.
Capsules can be opened and the powdered contents added to your favourite cold or lukewarm food or beverage. If adding to a blended/juiced beverage, add powdered contents after blending/juicing and stir lightly.
WARNING: If you are pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700μg Retinol equivalents for women and 900μg Retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000μg Retinol equivalents – Vitamin A can cause birth defects. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- Do not use if cap seal or inner foil seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25°C.