Member Insight – Pauline Karom
Pauline is inspiring, energetic and brings such a good vibe to the team.
Always has a go and has improved beyond all measures.
As her coaches we have seen her confidence grow and she has put her hand up for many of our E4L adventures and outdoor challenges including Mt Kosciusko and Tough Mudder.
It is just great to see Pauline in the room training as the energy is always positive.
1. What are your fitness goals?
Increase strength, be healthy, less joint pain, lose waistline fat, feel great and get my body in shape.
2. What excites you about achieving these goals?
Value of being healthy, discovering how amazing I am, continuous changes in my life style, self belief and better relationships with my family.
3. What are the first 5 things on your bucket list?
4. What do you like about Elements4Life?
I love the short intense varied workout EL4 offers, the friendly environment, the hard working lovely coaches and the encouragement I get from other gym members.
5. Why is Elements4Life different compared to your previous fitness experiences?
I have not had a gym experience such as this and it is great.
6. What is your favourite fitness skill or workout?
Favourite fitness is cardio ie running, skipping, cycling and rowing.
7. What does a healthy lifestyle mean to you?
Healthy life style to me is about doing things that makes me happy. If I am happy, then I will always be in a position to make good decisions.
8. What event or adventure would you like to do in the near future?
I would love to climb Mt Kosciusko
Update: Kosciusko – Complete. Tough Mudder – Complete. New goal required. \0/
Interested in training with our community?
Email – email@example.com