Member Insight – Daniela Milosevic
When Daniela first came to Elements4Life she had a reason.
This reason was personal and it was important.
Since she has been in our E4L community she has brought a new level of consistency, tenacity and a level of determination that inspire others.
Daniela had never stood inside a gym before when she started and she has since become a “Gym Junky” and an E4L Leader.
Her secret? All she did was turn up, rock up, show up and repeat.
Her langauage has moved from “I can’t do it” to “I can do it….but I am dyyyyying. I need air!”.
I know the E4L crew will know what I am talking about.
Daniela is living proof that it is never too late (not old, just wise) and anyone can achieve greatness.
Keep going! Keep inspiring!
2. What excites you about achieving these goals?
I have come a long way, I can do things that I could not even imagine doing 2 years ago. I am so very happy
3. What are the first 5 things on your bucket list?
- Bungee jumping in New Zealand
- Run the City to Surf
- River cruise in Europe
- Travel to South America
- Learn to swim
4. What do you like about Elements4Life?
Support and motivation you get from the coaches and E4L members
5. Why is Elements4Life and Focus PT different compared to your previous fitness experiences?
Well I can’t compare as this is my first gym ever and I know I chose the best one.
6. What is your favourite fitness skill or workout?
I like every session, the gym is like my second home.
7. What does a healthy lifestyle mean to you?
Exercise regularly, eat well, good rest and repeat.
8. What event or adventure would you like to do in the near future?
I would like to do a Tough Mudder in a near future!
Update: Tough Mudder jas been completed.
Interested in training with our community?
Email – email@example.com